- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Active Directory, Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP, File Server, Print Server, WSUS, WDS, IIS and solving the related problems with the users and workstations.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application and system management tools.
- Administrating, supporting and troubleshooting servers, desktops, laptops, printers and Switches.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standard.
- Installing and administrating virtual machines using virtualization technologies especially VMware and Hyper-V.
- Installation, configuration and testing of high availability and disaster recovery solutions
- Configuring and maintaining RAID and LVM.
- Administrating Switches, Access points, VPN and the ADSL service.
- Carry out the scheduled activities like Patch management, Log file rotation.
- Manage backup process and perform data recoveries as needed.
- Supporting LANs, internet access, and intranet systems.
- Supporting Cisco IP phones problems & CME.
- Administrating ITSC’s external hosting (website, Email accounts, etc.)
- Managing Security Camera System.
- Carry out preventive maintenance for infrastructure servers and peripherals.
- Monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Troubleshoot network issues using monitoring tools.
- Analysis of server performance and Performance tuning.
- Provide the root cause analysis on the major incidents / problems.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Other - Not Classified