- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Designing network infrastructure (physical and virtual) for the purpose of ensuring effective and efficient networking systems.
- Monitoring network performance, usage and ensuring its optimal performance.
- Providing ongoing support for the company's telecommunications system.
- Identifies, troubleshooting, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
- Managing issues with ISPs, Equipment suppliers and network vendors
- Assist in preparation of IT solution presentations
- Manages and supports all aspects of network security. (Firewall, routers)
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet.
- Evaluating network architecture and hardware/software configurations for security vulnerabilities.
- Assisting application developers in creating secure systems and monitoring intranet, extranet, and internet systems for security threats.
- Designs security infrastructure (HW/SW, policies, procedures), performs vulnerability assessments, evaluates network infrastructure, conducts investigations and performs intrusion detection monitoring.
- Planning and maintaining Domain controller and File server.
- Managing and maintaining Email accounts and website.
- Supports administration of servers and managing backup for all systems.
- Provide technical support for all users if needed
- Planning, installing, integrating and troubleshooting VoIP system
- Planning, installing and troubleshooting analog telephone system (PBX).
- Supervise on server rooms Air-conditions, Electricity infrastructure, UPS and set plans for future.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Other - Not Classified