- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Keep updated the drawings and other technical information of the project
- Register and update any approved change on drawings
- Facilitate the updated information to Construction Engineers and Technical Office Engineers
- Coordinate and address the technical information through Control Documents Department
- Control the information for issue “as built” drawings.
- Assist the Technical Office Manager to organize and expedite as-built documents and their submission and approval as required.
- Prepare visual description of products, which are going to be constructed.
- Incorporate the vision of the company into concrete ideas like drawings, sketches and plans.
- Utilize knowledge of previous experience to draft and/or revise drawings; to match and exceed market standards.
- Set up and maintain an organized system for production.
- Report back to the project manager.
- Coordinate with different departments.
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting.
- Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Transportation
About this Company
SilverKey is a multinational dynamic software house that creates amazing software and websites for organizations and the public,
See all Careers and Jobs at SilverKey Technologies, Egypt
SilverKey launched InnoLabs, its new R&D arm, to work with all interesting sorts of technologies that can be used in creating products.