- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensures targets and objectives are achieved
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling , assigning and supervising sales team following up on daily operations.
- Maintains sales staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending technical trainings, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining Key accounts and periodically visiting KOLs and discovering new opportunities
- Making field double visits on daily basis or whenever needed
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Scientific Medical Equipment (SME®) is an Egyptian Medical equipment company working in the medical field for more than 26 years, dealing in a diversified Medical and Dental product range
See all Careers and Jobs at Scientific Medical Equipment Co.
Being the sole agent for several international medical manufacturers in...