- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop and document requirements document/functional specifications, test plan, test cases and scenarios.
- Design and execute test plans on software applications.
- Prepare traceability matrix for the requirements document versus test cases.
- Execute the test cases and complete its execution status document.
- Record and document results and compared to expected results.
- Manage and track bugs, and verify issues posted by any of the team members.
- Implement regression testing before any milestone.
- Generate historical analysis of test results.
- Make verification and validation.
- Maintain and update test plans, test cases, test environment, and test ware through life cycle.
- Maintain database of software defects.
- Provide application instructions for users.
- Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
- Perform application security audits.
- Ensure data integrity standards
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections
- Identify the reliability, performance and functionality of software products.
- Revising the software UI language.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Innovative Business Solutions, trading as IBS, is a Software House specialized in developing Mobile Apps, Websites, Web Systems, & Desktop Systems. IBS was established in 2014 to provide state of the art software solutions to all businesses running in the MENA region specially Egypt & GCC countries
See all Careers and Jobs at IBS