- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare reports of project Progress.
- Preparation and implementation of the work plan for the project and follow-up with each of the direct President and with team work and ensure its progress in accordance with the plan.
- Prepare time schedules for project deliveries and preparing agendas with the distribution of tasks among team members and follow-up.
- Follow-up to provide the assessment of the team work periodically and submitted to the direct president
- Provide technical support to the team members.
- Review all drawings of projects and documents in accordance with the stage of their conformity with each other or with other disciplines such as construction and electro mechanics and the inconsistency with all the codes and requirements required in accordance with the stage and implementation of the quality required before delivering.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at IC Group
To be a quality firm focused on creating enduring value in real estate, providing outstanding and innovative customer services, while providing growth opportunities for our stakeholders
Professionally and profitably, provide real estate...