- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social and Medical Insurance . Paid Vacation . Felixable hours .Training and deveopment courses .Free GYM membership .
About the Job
- Responsible for testing products
- Participates in writing (test cases, prepare test data, integration, set results…)
- Implements configure and tests new product versions internally and with end users.
- Assists developers to isolate and debug product defects and work closely with individual developers.
- Participates in coordination of installation & test programs internally.
- Participates in software reviews, problem reporting, and resolution
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Participates in the implementation of CMMI
- Reports to Testing Section Manager.
- Working in the TFS cycle to applying the agile way.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
In 1983, Egypt and the Middle East witnessed the establishment of an IT company that was destined to change the course of IT in this region. From day one, DMS had a goal of becoming a global company and an objective of introducing new technologies to a region that was deprived for a long time up to date software technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at DMS