- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Responsible for the software installation process for clients as per GET standards.
- Conduct training sessions for clients on newly installed hardware products.
- Provide technical client support and issue resolution remotely (via email, phone and other electronic medium) or onsite.
- Conduct live demos to introduce hardware products to clients.
- Provide guidance to team members on customer problems.
- Solve complex maintenance problems using software diagnostic.
- Generate weekly/ monthly report on client support status.
- Coach & lead Senior Hardware Technicians and Hardware Technicians
- Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Security and Surveillance
About this Company
For over 25 years, GET has established a global reputation as a leading Passport & ID solutions provider, independent software vendor and systems integrator. Using state-of-the-art security systems, innovative hardware, and software applications, GET provides institutions,...
See all Careers and Jobs at GET Group- Egypt