- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Attractive Salary, Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Social Insurance, Quarterly Merits, Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Customer Management
- To achieve Account Plans for the Strategic Accounts.
- Achieve a high level of penetration across multiple functions (Procurement, Technology, Commercial and Management) within customer base.
- Maintain Strong relationship at all levels of customer organization.
- Develop strong multi-functional account teams (Technical service, R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain and Customer Service) to effectively interface to customer.
- Develop Selling projects around commercial and developmental opportunities.
- Drive implementation of innovation programs with Strategic accounts.
- Successfully convert opportunities to sales growth.
2. Business Role
- Maintain a High degree of knowledge on EBCA Products.
- Be a resource to the business on a competitive Intelligence.
- Be knowledgeable on market trends.
- Provide Vision of customer input on key innovation programs.
- Work closely with sales related functions to build good teamwork, foster customer satisfaction and deliver business results.
- Develop forecasts on anticipated customer product consumption.
- Develop a growth strategy for implementation within assigned accounts.
- Develop a sales plan for assigned territory.
- Provide needed data to sales & operations planning (SOP) teams to efficiently manage the business.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in the area of overall productivity and efficiency.
- Efficient handling of sales terms and credit with all product Stewardship guidelines.
- Participate in all sales meetings and programs.
- Participate in all key performance management activities - goals setting, employee Development Plans, performance reviews, etc.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Egyptian British Co. was founded in 1988, in the heart of the industrial zone in sixth of October City, and started their actual production of auxiliary materials for textile industries in 1993. As a result of serious and persistent efforts in the research and development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian British Co.