- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Managing a team of customer services staff.
- Handling face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants;
- keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing;
- Writing reports analysis the customer service that your organization provides;
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organization or department.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals.
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
In 1998, the idea of incorporating Metawee group came from the founder’s perception of the real estate investment significance in the Egyptian market, being a major pillar in economy and growth. In addition, there is a strong link between the property and the Egyptian citizen,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MG Developments