- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design, create and maintain technical documentation.
- Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, developer guides, technical documentation, publications, related documents, user scenarios and other media.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Review and edit material to ensure accuracy, completeness and consistency of information within documents and between related documents.
- Create management plans for Configuration, Security, Program and Operations using Word, Visio and Excel.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation.
- Revise documents as new issues arise.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Three Pillars is Offering a wide range of cross-IT-industry products, applications and services to meet the majority IT infrastructure needs of our customers, Three Pillars core strength & value come from the expertise of being able to mend various pieces of technologies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Three Pillars Technology and Communications Co.