- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage and track company documents.
- Scan, image, organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company's document lifecycle procedures.
- Archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule.
- Control the retrieval of documents.
- Receive and process Requests for Information, or RFIs, from employees or clients and maintain the requests via tracking logs. As RFI procedures are updated, document control specialists create new templates.
- Help project managers develop and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, approvals and related items.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
- Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical devices and installations.
- Collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
- Compile data and specifications sheets.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Archiving offers sent to Sales printing RFQ from sales
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Established in 1979, TEPCO has been continuously growing to become one of the major players in the regional market for T&D solutions, products & systems. Through highly progressive engineering and development, TEPCO has been able to satisfy the regional market’s requirements,...
See all Careers and Jobs at TEPCO S.A.E.