- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Conducting negotiations with the suppliers, ensuring that the items meet the required specifications.
- Execution of the procurement process according to the approved purchase orders according to the supply schedule.
- Review the technical specifications of procurement and negotiate prices and contracts.
- Find new suppliers and alternatives to the materials used by the company.
- Monitor and coordinate material delivery processes between suppliers to ensure that items are delivered to the warehouse on time.
- Ensure the validity of the data recorded in the invoices and ensure the deletion of the items that were not supplied (if they are written in the invoice) and also the presentation of the assets of the papers to the officials of the accounts section of the Administration for review.
- Build good relationships with suppliers.
- Take necessary with the supplier company in the event of defects in machinery and equipment purchased through the warranty of the product.
- 9-Prepare a monthly report on the volume of purchases by each department.
- Prepare a report on quantities and prices and send it to department managers.
- Prepare a weekly report on items supplied during the week.
- Prepare a report explaining the differences in prices and changes in the various items and send it to the directors of departments.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Wadi Degla City company established in 2010 under Egyptian law 159 of year 1981.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wadi Degla City
Wadi Degla city operates The District Project located in Heliopolis/ Sheraton.