- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Find & develop qualified leads (cold calling), then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Continuously keep the sales pipeline full with deals at various types and stages, including fresh/new (qualified) leads/introductions.
- Engages prospects and customers to present the company s services, always furthering relationships up the value continuum towards the advisory (value added role). Advocates for both the company and the customer, striving to find win-win solutions that expand and further client relationships.
- Performs regular (daily) visits to qualified prospects and customers, in accordance with Managements directives, to drive the business and grow the company s revenue, market share and profitability.
- Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with clients.
- Self manages various administrative aspects including Expense reporting in accordance with company’s budget and travel policy.
- Updates to customer relationship management (CRM) software and prepares/submits all required reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Achieves the annual growth targets (revenue, profit, volume) as defined in the sales planner.
- Must be capable of closing business independently, although management team / corporate support is readily available.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Import and Export Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Whether you require distribution or fulfillment, defined freight forwarding, or a complete supply chain solution, Future can provide you with a customized solution tailored to your needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group