- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for overall activities of the account i.e. to make regular visits, deliver promotional materials, update clients on new services or changes in service provision, promote and monitor customer account performance in terms of patient volume share targets, maintain a logbook of complaints and successful resolving of complaints.
- Plan and delivers a customer relationship management program i.e. letters to consumers of the client company.
- Prospects or refers for prospecting to the appropriate marketing sales representative, potential new customers according to criteria that have been formulated by El-Ghandour hospital management and/or follows up on pending accounts with the objective of successful contract finalization.
- Researches and fully understands the managed care services offered by El-Ghandour Hospital and competitors and the details of the unique selling proposition.
- Assists the market research unit to gather consumer and client market research data.
- Gathers competitor intelligence from the market.
- Reviews and enters customer’s information into the El Ghandour Hospital customer profile system.
- Maintains records of all communication with or related to the client in a formal filing system.
- Submits written reports on customer visits, targets accomplished, relevant market information and problems solved.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at El Ghandour Hospital
We do our best to provide a highly qualified medical services to our people in East Delta and The Canal through excellent medical teams using the most recent medical equipment with a reasonable prices.
We do respect:
Social values and beliefs.
Customer always comes first.
Importance of safety and quality.