- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Patient Services Manager is responsible for the provision and commissioning of local health care through the management of hospital. The Patient Services Manager liaises with clinical and non-clinical staff and staff in partner organizations, whilst considering the demands of work policy and local circumstances.
- Provides strategic direction & leadership to all aspects of service operations including communication, reporting, execution for corporate and hospital initiatives.
- Responsible for corporate service infrastructure providing operational support and service consulting.
- Provides oversight, participates and guides coaching calls, site visits and service training. Participates in audits and site visits. Works to identify and address operational opportunities identified during site visits and survey results.
- Liaising and negotiating with medical and non-medical staff internally (often at the most senior levels), and with people in external organizations.
- Managing clinical, professional, clerical and administrative staff under Patient Services Department.
- Managing the recruitment’s selection, appraisal and development of Patient Services Department.
- Overseeing the day to day management of an organization, a specific unit or a service area.
- Implementing new policies and procedures through
- Gathering and analyzing data, and using it to plan and manage dept.’s objectives.
- Extrapolating data for departmental quality of assurance and monitoring purpose.
- Planning and implementing strategic changes to improve service delivery.
- Capable of using computer to manage information, analyze and measure work and services performance.
- Supporting other departments when needed.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at El Ghandour Hospital
We do our best to provide a highly qualified medical services to our people in East Delta and The Canal through excellent medical teams using the most recent medical equipment with a reasonable prices.
We do respect:
Social values and beliefs.
Customer always comes first.
Importance of safety and quality.