- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assisting in the QC process as required.
- Prepare test plan.
- Verify system requirements (if needed).
- Deliver the product on time with high quality.
- Go through the software requirements and get clarifications on one’s.
- Become familiar with the software under test and any other software related to it.
- Generate test cases based on the requirements and other documents.
- Procure or create test data required for testing.
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/ or automated).
- Report defects (usually in a defect database).
- Report test results.
- Reply to returned bug reports (for example, when a bug report is returned as not reproducible).
- Re-test resolved defects.
- Update test cases based on the discovered defects.
- Provide inputs to the team in order to improve the test process.
- Log own time in the project management software or time tracking system.
- Report work progress and any problems faced to the Test Lead or Project Manager as required.
- (If applicable) Support the team with testing tasks as required.
- Keep himself/ herself up-to-date on the overview of the development technology, the popular testing tools, and the overview of the business domain.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Alqemam for Computer Systems established 2009 achieving great successful projects in the Middle East. Our goal is to provide our clients with all the solutions needed to effectively monitor, manage and secure their IT environment.
See all Careers and Jobs at AlQemam For Programming