- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Centralized Control Senior Engineer will be responsible for the below:
- Review system design submitted by the contractors to check the compliance with specifications required by the contract, client’s requirement and local operation practice.
- System design include the following:-
- Automatic Train Supervision.Traction control via SCADA system
- Power Control via SCADA system
- Maintenance Management system Interfaces with internal signaling and Automatic Train Control systems and external systems like electromechanical, telecom, power..Etc.Review factory and site test procedures to ensure all contract requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensure site installations are done on-time according to the proper installation methods and all centralized control interface requirements are met by the different contractors with the help of the site supervisor
- Conduct site acceptance tests with the client and the contractor.
- Prepare reports for the Design status, Site work progress and FAT/SAT tests results.
About this Company
SYSTRA is an international engineering and consulting group specializing in rail (passenger and freight) and public transport.
See all Careers and Jobs at SYSTRA
SYSTRA is known worldwide for its expertise in rail engineering, from light & mass transit rail to high speed rail.