- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,500 EGP per month
- Females Only
About the Job
- Secure and accurately process customers order.
- Coordinate between involved parties and company departments (sales, accounting, production and supply, warehouse, etc) to ensure timely order fulfillment for optimum customer satisfaction in a cost effective manner.
- Monitor and manage product stock levels in coordination with the sales and production departments.
- Monitor on daily basis orders status in compliance with the delivery policy or any special customer delivery requirements in coordination with the concerned.
- Follow up periodically with customers to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Handle any ad-hoc/cash in-office sales directly as per company policy and procedures.
- Monitor customers credit status in coordination with Credit Function & Sales to contribute in reducing financial exposure and achieving company targets.
- Support in implementing marketing programs/campaigns in coordination with the Marketing Department to achieve the endorsed marketing strategies through existing customers or reviving dormant ones.
- Capture, coordinate and follow up timely resolution of customers' complaints/queries with the concerned ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Monitor customer’s achievement of their sales objectives and communicates to the sales team any deviations to take corrective actions ensuring meeting company targets.
- follow up agreed upon action plans – all according to company policies and standards
- Prepare management meetings with major customers.
- Monitor and follow up sent price offers status with both the customers and sales team.
- Prepare all sales reports with its analyses
- Initiate and present periodic reports for different company performance indicators.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report sales data.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Manufacturing Oil and Gas
About this Company
ISLUB is the sole Egyptian manufacturer of wide spectrum high quality speciality lubricants. We carefully compose industrial solutions which will best meet our customer needs in all kind of fields. We deliver high quality products along with a constant technical support.
See all Careers and Jobs at ISLUB