- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Social, Medical (Spouse & Kids are covered) + Life insurance + Quarter Performance Bonus.
- Males Only
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle multiple out-bound phone calls and emails on a daily basis.
- Identify and assess customer needs.
- Respond promptly to inquiries, concerns, complaints, and requests.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Process applicable documentation.
- Answer questions regarding products and services.
- Process customer orders as required.
- Ensure that timely and effective customer service expectations are met or exceeded at all times.
- Work toward and assist in the achievement of individual, team, and departmental goals.
- Provide professional communication, both written and verbal.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Customer Service/Support.
General Skills and Competencies:
- Very Good English language skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer service oriented.
- Very good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Males only can apply, preferably Misr ElGedida residents.
About this Company
EAGLE CHEMICALS ™ is one of the pioneers in the Egyptian chemical industry that shaped the chemical industry in the latest years not only in Egypt but also in Africa, Middle East and Europe and rapidly becomes the leading producer of resin and polymer products in the region,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Eagle Chemicals