- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- Ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to help the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- Take full responsibility of all visa issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Airlines/Aviation Travel and Tourism
About this Company
We started as “Cairo Airport Shuttle Bus” operating since 2003, as the sole official tourism transportation company for both Cairo International Airport Company and The Egyptian Holding Company of Airport & Navigation System.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairo Airport Travel
With the growing number of our loyal...