- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- One of the main duties is greeting and serving customers from the moment they enter the shop.
- You will be expected to advise customers and answer any queries they may have, from stock availability and details of special offers to a product’s price. Because this is an important part of the job, you will receive an overall training to understand Eklego’s products.
- Because this is first and foremost a sales job, one of the most frequent tasks is payment handling and entering customer’s transactions.
- The sales assistant also helps keep the shop floor clean and tidy. As well as tidying up, you’ll be restocking goods when they’re selling out, and ensuring they’re attractively displayed, particularly if it’s in a sale or on offer.
- When it’s time for stock to be replenished or if new products are coming in, it’ll be your responsibility to assist in the deliveries. This can involve taking products off a supplier’s truck and arranging the delivery in the first place.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
Eklego Design is an award-winning Cairo-based architecture, interior, and furniture design firm established in 2000 by Hedayat Islam and Dina El Khachab. Over the past 15 years, the firm has rapidly grown from a staff of three, to a team of over 40 employees, including 20...
See all Careers and Jobs at Eklego Design