- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Workforce Planning and Employment.
- Implementing the organizations recruiting strategy.
- Interviewing applicants.
- Administering pre-employment tests.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Assisting with completing background investigations.
- Processing transfers, promotions, and terminations.
- Analyzing job duties.
- Writing job descriptions.
- Performing job evaluations and job analysis.
- Conducting and analyzing compensation survey.
6 to 9 years
Not Specified at least