- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve service
- Assist in quotations with patients
- Handling face-to-face or through calls the enquiries from customers
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Responds promptly and professionally to patient concerns and finds acceptable solutions to patient inquiries
- Build relationships with customers
- Supervise the coordination of VIP patients and visits
- Handling problems and manage angry customers
- Responsible for VIP accounts
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies
Qualification & Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or Associate degree in a related field strongly preferred
- At least 2- 3 years of proven experience
Training & Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience of working in a high customer-focused service delivery role.
- An excellent customer focused manner at all times.
- Demonstrating the ability to be proactive and to possess strategic thinking skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The ability to manage change.
- A very high standard of personal appearance.
- The ability to manage a large, diverse workforce.
- A good eye for detail and a desire to take responsibility, through to resolution, for issue and concerns generated by our customers