- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month, Bonus
About the Job
- Responsible for daily finance operations including managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, banking matters, collection & preparing daily journal etc.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Manage cash flow & office petty cash.
- Assist in managing credit and collection activities.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Prepare daily cash flow reports and register all outstanding payment records.
- Perform month end closing activities such as revenue accounting, expense accounting, account reconciliation, etc.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts, the filing of tax returns and all other financial compliance obligations.
- Review calculated bank interest and bank charges and commissions.
- Follow up and match Customer accounts and Preparation of semimonthly customer statements
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
R&C Estate residential and commercial
See all Careers and Jobs at R&C Estate
a Real Estate Training, selling, marketing, design, portfolio management, investment and projects.
It is the first company to operate free services system for the pricing valuation of properties and the work of a...