- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Qanawat Cairo is currently looking for a Music Archives Officer/ Data Entry Personnel to be part of ou
- Perform daily data entry (Artist name, Album Title, Song Title, Media file, etc) into Qanawat Digital Asset Management (DAM) system for all new contents received
- Download media files from Content Providers.
- Ensure the quality of assets received from the Provider (metadata and media files) match with Qanawat’s quality standards.
- Perform daily data entry (Artist name, Album Title, Song Title, Media file, etc) into Qanawat Digital Asset Management (DAM) system for all assets received.
- Ensure that the same criteria are applied to categorize all the contents acquired.
- Prepare content catalog reports by category, content provider, country, operator, etc.
- Reporting to content specialist about copyright expiries and changes.
- Ensure the new contents are active on DAM with all the required specification.
- Make sure that the content is delivered and selected by the Operators & Sales Points.
Job-Specific Competencies required to successfully perform the job
- Experience of 2+ years as Digital Archiver (ideally on multimedia company) or Digital Data Entry role
- Oral & Written Communication in English and Arabic (Mandatory)
- 50 wpm typing speed
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook): Advance level.
- Knowledge in Audio Editing using Adobe is an added value
About this Company
Qanawat (meaning ‘Channels’ in Arabic) is a provider of various comprehensive services related to mobile phone content and technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qanawat
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have strategically teamed up with around 45 Tier 1 mobile operators in 22 countries,...