- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Work closely with the technical department in order to achieve and maintain the most suitable quality product is purchased at the best price while adhering to corporate policies and engineering demands.
- Act as SPOC in all procurement activities for new & renovation projects and maintenance requirements to ensure the smooth process of all aspects such as ordering, receiving, invoicing and payment.
- Responsible for supply & install contracts during all phases starting from drafts editing until final delivery and payment as well.
- Responsible for achieving technical execution plans on time.
- Provide pricing based on approved technical specifications case by case.
- Negotiate Prices & offers to provide accurate Suppliers Comparison sheet in terms of quality, price, etc.
- Management & Maintenance of approved suppliers list, sustain ongoing evaluation after finishing of every project.
- Compare unit price on invoices to quotation or contract prices to ensure supplier is charging correctly to complete receiving sheets.
- Ensure that rejected items and returns procedure is adhered to and reflected on the invoice.
- Forward receiving sheets with invoices to accounting to reconcile the purchases with them regularly.
4 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
NAMAA is a pioneering progressive company with a model real estate portfolio. We provide B2B (Business to Business) work solutions that are ergonomically designed to meet the needs of the entire business community.
See all Careers and Jobs at Namaa For Development and Real state
Each of our business lines is designed to raise...