- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Choose the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Build pool of candidates by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; and interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Coordinate with different sources to subscribe and attend career fairs.
- Conduct job interviews and perform HR interview assessment report.
- Complete the Hiring Process. (Job Offer, inform the concerned Parties).
- Perform orientation and Induction.
- Prepare/update employment records related to hiring and transferring.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Gama Construction is an Egypt-based Company that delivers turnkey construction projects for a diverse group of high-profile clients. Founded in 1991, and a member of Triangle Group since August 2010.
See all Careers and Jobs at Gama Construction
Registered as class “A” in general construction by the...