- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Performance Bonus
About the Job
- Performance Management.
- Improvement projects lead.
- Establishing & monitoring systems & processes.
- Internally & Externally Auditing Management.
- Measuring, reviewing & improving performance to Excellency.
- Enhance the effectiveness of employee performance.
- Deviation handling
Job duties & responsibilities
- Identifies Cost reduction projects by evaluating the organization for waste and complexity and identifying solutions. Understands Plant requirements and translates these into actions for quality and process improvement by interacting with employees and other teams.
- Drives and executes improvement projects and initiatives by meeting/exceeding business needs within planned time frame ensuring the Plant’s P/L will meet all financial goals and targets for the current year and over the strategic planning period.
- Driving continuous improvement activities and continually driving a cultural shift in the organization.
- Evaluates strategies, determines priorities, project goals and assess results by working with plant leadership.
- Identifies and eliminate process waste.
- Facilitates the company Policy Deployment & annual Objectives achieving.
- Identify KPI's for plant processes optimizing, measuring & reporting the performance monthly. Perform management review as planned.
- Review and sign the SOP's of different activities keep them realistic.
- Leads internal auditing team for conducting planned and unplanned audits as a powerful tool for improvement.
- Provide assistance to AG auditors as well external auditors in compliance reviews. Follow up external audits preparation and recommendations.
- Ensures appropriate actions have been taken.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Keep himself informed regarding industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- Enhances the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Improves baseline performance relative to cost, quality, cycle time and customer satisfaction by delivering business results through enabling the leadership team throughout the Plant.
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Accomplishes compliance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Ensures the implementation of HSE regulations.
About this Company
Eva Cosmetics is one of the leading Egyptian personal care manufacturers and distributors. With over 100 years of experience under the belt of its founding entity, Armanious Group, It has become the source of over 20 of the most popular cosmetic brands and is an essential part...
See all Careers and Jobs at EVA Cosmetics