- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Products’ registration at MOH.
- Responsible for preparing and compiling registration documentation.
- Liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities.
- Follow up till completion of registration process.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by MOH.
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines of MOH.
- Knowledge of FDA and CE regulations.
- Knowledge of European standards regarding equipments and medical devices (and similar)
- Advise sales teams on eligible exported products.
- Import permit.
- Release of imported goods.
- Follow up on samples for analysis.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Law Enforcement Legal Services
About this Company
W.I.S. pharm was founded in 1995. It started out with limited resources, as well as a limited range of product distribution. With time, the company has steadily increased its resources, and increased its line of product distribution. Today, W.I.S pharm represents various...
See all Careers and Jobs at W.I.S Pharm