- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Here at KickStartInteractive, we have a highly experienced team of consultants and members of the staff that are able to provide a range of services at the highest possible quality that we can offer. We work to help our customers to assess and overcome any technology related...
See all Careers and Jobs at Kick Start Interactive