- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed through the personnel cycle.
- Prepare template 1,2,6
- Maintains payroll effects (penalties, absence, deductions)
- Preparing and updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Responsible for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance and build a strong relationship with them.
- Prepare social insurance records and maintain employee’s files and ensure fully meeting the requirements.
- Record and manage the attendance, work system activities and documents of both company's employees and the outsourced team regarding the leaves and vacations, shift exchange, over time, absence without permission, penalty, incentives, and end of service and new hiring to prepare the monthly salary effects sheet and meet the legal requirements.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Human Resources
About this Company
DAWI Clinics is a primary care clinic chain opening across Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dawi Clinics
At DAWI, we believe that every patient is unique. We build long-term relationships with our patients and their families through a holistic approach and exceptional patient care.