- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to,Cash reconciliations, banks accounts, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity,Payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Review the projects budget.
- Prepare company yearly budget.
- Prepare monthly tax reports, Withholding tax Quarter reports.
- Follow up Payroll and social insurance monthly payment.
- Runs the monthly assets depreciation.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Argonaut is a private limited liability Company established in 2004 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with regional offices in Egypt and Cyprus, since our establishment we have lead the provision of engineering solutions, involving design services, and electromechanical supply...
See all Careers and Jobs at Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works