- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Part Time
900 to 1,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Conducting a pricing model based on Markeona’s services.
- Assisting in Payroll procedures.
- Following up with clients regarding payments and assisting in payment collection.
- Handling cash payments and obtaining receipts for all cash that is paid to compare with expenses.
- Conducting month-end and year-end close process.
- From 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. OR 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. OR 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Founded in 2010, in Cairo, Egypt, Markeona is a marketing, branding and advertising agency offering a comprehensive range of services in Egypt as well as abroad through Outsourcing. Unlike advertising agencies, Markeona is not just limited to the provision of creative...
See all Careers and Jobs at Markeona