- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Accomplishes project objectives by planning, executing and controlling different project activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. In addition to planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by enforcing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets and project payment plans with required contribution from operations manager finance department.
- Confirm project specifications (with project team) by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Evaluate and confirm (with project team) the technical designs and drawing produced from technical department according to site condition.
- Plan and supervise execution of related tasks regarding installation and commissioning.
- Plan and maintain high quality standards (with quality officer) regarding installation technical aspects
- Plan the project team needed trainings for successful project execution.
- Provide technical reports to the Project manager in relation to project schedule, needs, problems and overall issues.
- Maintains project database and backing up data.
About this Company
Our focus is to maximize the green energy production and utilization through providing:
See all Careers and Jobs at Complete Energy Solutions
3.Best quality product
4.Best service quality
5.Best after sales
For the Best of our environment