- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Social Insurance & Bonuses & Rewards
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Study the specifications, drawings, and conditions of the project contract.
- Coordinate with the Construction Manager the receipt of drawings and materials required.
- Coordinate daily with the Equipment Manager for the equipment required.
- Supervise team in the responsible area to perform the required job efficiency by allocating material & manpower.
- Submit a regular “monthly” report to evaluate the performance of Sub – Contractors for assurance of project execution according to the designated timeframes.
- Prepare receipt requests for in conjunction with Quality Control Manager and coordinate with the Construction Manager in following up the handing over to the consultant.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards following up the progression of schedules and timeframes.
- Undertaking Surveys.
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
Site engineers work out on a construction site in all weathers and tend to work on one project at a time. Depending on the location of the project, they might need to relocate or complete a lengthy commute.
About this Company
ACO is founded in 2008.
See all Careers and Jobs at ACO-Construction
Our experience is widely diversified and covers a wide spectrum of the construction industry and its ancillary services including: Public buildings, housing, electromechanical projects, engineering consultancy, assembly of steel structures,…etc..