- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for the departments to include, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, checking references and on boarding qualified candidates based on departmental business needs and requests.
- Identifies passive and active candidates such as social media, resume databases, job fairs and referrals; communicates and coordinates recruitment advertising.
- Conducts interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Performs job descriptions to heads of departments to select a good choice for an open position and guide existing employees in fulfilling their work obligations.
- Prepares, develops and implements procedures and policies on staff recruitment.
- Assesses applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Monitors and applies HR recruiting best practices.
- Supports organizational planning including creation of organizational charts, review of roles and responsibilities and job descriptions.
- Creates and develops core & function competency models.
- Manages the process of replacement planning, key employee retention design, change management, workforce management and development.
- Oversees employee compliance with all performance management processes (annual performance review process, goal setting, probationary reviews, employee development planning).
- Promotes the corporate values and culture of the organization through the development and implementation of relevant policies and procedures and appropriate personal behavior.
- Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly reports upon request.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Working hours: (9:00 am to 6:00 pm)
- Fixed days off: Saturday and Sunday
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Hospitality/Hotels Telecommunications
- (Excellent /Fluent) Command of English.
- Telesales / call center /Mass Hiring experience is a plus.
- HR Diploma is Highly recommended
- Grads can apply.
- Maximum age: 27 years old.
- 6th October City ,Haram, Mohandseen & El Sheikh Zayed residents only can apply
P.S: English language (Fluency) is A must. Candidates who don't speak English won't be considered.
About this Company
Trade Show Planners™ provides you with the excellence you deserve.
See all Careers and Jobs at TSP Global Marketing
Trade Show Planners™ serves as the official travel website and is owned and operated by Trade Show Planners, LLC. Trade Show Planners™ was developed to welcome business travelers and help them with...