- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
Confidential, Accommodations - Transportation and Mobile Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Job
- Work independently on assigned project and assist more engineers as needed.
- Coordinate drawings with other engineering disciplines.
- Coordination with design consultant representatives, project management, procurement, and construction contractors, and attend meetings when required.
- Site Supervision.
- Working knowledge of construction techniques and methods.
- Providing technical design solutions to any problems encountered on site with focus on the construction phases of development.
- Managing team of technicians.
- Carry out regular site inspections.
- Review and monitor the Contractor’s procedures, practices and progress on site
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Review and monitor shop drawings, materials and method statements.
- Represent the company at client, supplier and contractors’ meetings.
- Prepare technical schedules.
- Ensuring site safety.
- Handling all site related civil activities
6 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Aqualia intech S.A., Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aqualia intech S.A.
FCC Construction the infrastructure area of FCC Group - FCCCO
With more than 100 years experience, FCC Construcción is the infrastructure division of FCC Group, an international leader in, the international environmental services,...