- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Shows appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions and direction for one or many projects/teams.
- Aptly manages team demands on his/her time and shows willingness/ability to delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate.
- Acts as a liaison or primary point of contact for communicating with client side technical expertise.
- Directs technical aspect of operations related to escalated client accounts or high severity issues as they affect or confront a project or team.
- Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues.
- Demonstrates interest in improving the company’s technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development.
- Provides thought-leadership as it relates to emerging technologies and readying our company and engineers for productively integrating the same into our business
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
For over 25 years, GET has established a global reputation as a leading Passport & ID solutions provider, independent software vendor and systems integrator. Using state-of-the-art security systems, innovative hardware, and software applications, GET provides institutions,...
See all Careers and Jobs at GET Group- Egypt