- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Achieve and exceed business objectives and sales targets through prospecting for new clients and current clients’ development.
- Take over the responsibility for export sales in several markets.
- Monitor change in the international market situation and exports legislative requirements and recommend or implement action to meet changing circumstances as required.
- Resolve product or service problem and customer complaints.
- Address all problems promptly including writing a detailed report to keep on file.
- Establish new as well as manage relationships with current main importers, traders and offshore partners to ensure meeting of their financial and order commitments to the company through close monitoring receiving market feedback and visits.
- Continually attempting to penetrate new markets and establish the company image as a good international brand in the different region.
- Coordinate with various divisions in the company to achieve strategic goals of the company in export business.
- Supervise the issuance of periodical sales reports to senior management as required.
- Gather and update information and market data of the targeted markets and set up launches in coordination with the marketing department.
- Attend international fairs and exhibitions to promote products and establish relations with of shore importers.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least