- 8+ years of expertise and leadership in Release Management.
- 2+ years of working in the financial enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of ITIL standards and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
- Must possess strong knowledge of managing source code using TFS and customizing Application Life Cycle (ALM) templates
The RM should possess the below skills.
- Must have experience in devising source code branching strategy for waterfall, agile and parallel streams
- Must have knowledge of IIS & Dynamics CRM administration for both on-premise and cloud
- Must have experience in managing DTAP environments
- Must be well versed in Visual Studio/TFS Continuous Integration & Delivery process.
- Must have a knowledge in releasing native mobile applications to respective stores
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills are desired.
About this Company
Founded in 1998 as a joint venture and headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, VeriPark is leading global provider of multi-channel delivery, customer relationship management and loan origination solutions for financial institutions. VeriPark creates technological innovations that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Veripark