- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare tenders and standardized tender templates and documentation.
- Prepare initial tender documentation and coordinate obtaining the required approvals.
- Maintain a list of qualified vendors, especially as related to planned tenders
- Prepare/maintain Contracts Database and monitor the renewal of contracts or new bidding process and advice the Contracts Specialist on the actions to be undertaken in a timely manner.
- Prepare and maintain contracts files for all contracts entered.
- Monitoring deadlines.
- Checking and distributing documents and department correspondences.
- Responsible for the departments filing and documents keeping.
- Correspond with vendors in conjunction with the tender process as required, i.e., non-disclosure agreements, confirmation of interest, etc.
- Assist in preparation and/or review of Tender Documentation Packages comprising of Instructions to Bidders, Contract Form, General Terms Conditions, Bid Forms, etc.
- Assemble and maintain internal Procurement documentation relating to the tendering process, including recording management approval relating to tendering and contracting actions.
- Maintain tender files and arranges their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepare Tenders status reports and expected time-lines on a regular basis and when requested.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Khater Sports Group
With 30 years of proven performance under the most severe conditions, you will find KSG’s mark in the largest stadiums, sporting clubs, schools, residential compounds, hotels, and governmental institutions. We have delivered outstanding projects in every governorate in...