- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist with on-boarding of new users.
- Ensure that each workstation has a PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, and software.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Perform any job-related task or command assigned by direct manager/supervisor.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Three Pillars is Offering a wide range of cross-IT-industry products, applications and services to meet the majority IT infrastructure needs of our customers, Three Pillars core strength & value come from the expertise of being able to mend various pieces of technologies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Three Pillars Technology and Communications Co.