- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Operation and maintenance of Ammonia screw and reciprocating compressors.
- Operation and maintenance of Freon chillers and air conditioning unit.
- Operation and maintenance of cooling towers and evaporative condenser.
- Trouble shooting and management of industrial refrigeration plants.
- Manage commissioning and start-up of industrial refrigeration plants.
- Develop and maintain records of problems and solutions.
- Manage spare parts requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the safety standards and adherence to all international applicable standard requirements.
- Support and trains personnel in the system operations.
- Reporting to the Engineering manager.
Advanced training will be provided abroad (Europe or similar).
Candidate is expected to commit to work at the company for a corresponding period of time.
About this Company
Orion Food Industries is a fast growing privately held company focused on the food industries sector.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orion Food Industries
We are specialized in producing premium quality natural fruit puree ASEPTIC and FROZEN Strawberry, Mango, Guava, Peach and Apricot.
We are currently...