- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Venturous Solutions is seeking a passionate Talent & Operations Manager to join our leadership team. The candidate will work closely with the General Manager providing support to drive business operations excellence and managing our talent pool ensuring projects staffing requirements are met as the company grows.
Venturous operational processes are continuously evolving with our business growth. The successful candidate will contribute to developing & implementing operational processes & policies, implementing tools that support their execution, and report performance to drive continuous improvement. The role has crucial collaborative leadership and supervisory dimension to ensure management alignment and smooth business operations.
Sales Operations management
- Maintain an active opportunities pipeline with staffing forecasts.
- Own Proposal release process for qualified opportunities
- Approve cost cases and staffing plans
- Contracts Management: Preparation and record management
Projects Operations management
- New Projects setup
- Staffing allocation
- On-going performance management
- Delivery tracking& financial management
- Time sheet tracking & staffing burn rates
- Billing and collection
- Prepare financial reports for GM
- Interface with accounting back-office to ensure accurate company P&L.
- Maintain a relationship with a reliable recruitment agency to maintain a healthy hiring pipeline to fulfil upcoming demand.
- Create JDs (with Grade) for all currents and new jobs.
- Initiate the hiring process and prepare job offers.
- Prepare employment contracts and manage staff onboarding.
- Manage talent bench capacity & utilization
- Payroll & Benefit
- Organize and manage the payroll process.
- Establish and manage an attendance system.
- Create salary scale for all jobs according to grading system and market figures.
- Reviews salaries and benefits for all jobs on a yearly basis.
- Performance Management
- Create a competencies framework
- Structure a performance process for staff and career progression planning
- Conduct yearly performance review.
- Manage employee’s termination and separation process
- Coordinate legal matters related to job duties
About this Company
Venturous Solutions was born of its founder's, Team4 World, vision of becoming a “World-class Business Innovation & Technology Consociates”.
See all Careers and Jobs at Venturous Solutions
Our mission is to be the “Trusted Integrated Business Technology Services provider” of choice for our clients in this...