- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Researching the different possibilities for improvement in the infrastructure of current and future designs.
- Participate in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of production facilities and the central farm.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Collaborating with the EPC Supervisor, Technical Governor, and Site Engineers, in assessing the feasibility and effectiveness of every proposition.
- Collaborate with the design team in the Engineering / Design / Prototyping of new production module versions.
- Attending/Presenting the company in various events as required by the management
- Maintaining proper documentation for all of the above.
Scope of operations Includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Engineering Drawing
- Engineering Design
- Project Management
- Procurement Management
- Cost Analysis
- Site Surveying
- Construction Project(s) supervision
- Modelling and Material Engineering
About this Company
Agrimatic is so much more than just a “farming” company. We are attempting to paint a picture of what the agriculture industry could look like, by blending agriculture, technology, and architecture to create a wealth of opportunities for the future. We are altering the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Agrimatic Farms