- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Business Development Executive:
Motoon is seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to assist Motoon in acquiring new clients, expanding and diversifying its clientele. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for managing multiple accounts and creating long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The right candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and is a strategic thinker with the ability to take business to the next level.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Develop sales goals and ensure they are achieved.
- Research organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of potential partners, sponsors and clients.
- Prepare presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport, set up meetings and pitch products and/or services.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing quotes, preparing proposals and negotiating contracts.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for clients account management matters and deal with any issues that may arise.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients.
- Coordinate with the operations team to ensure client satisfaction.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Maintain a good relation with the current clients, and try to expand the business with them.
- Watch over market trends and competitors and suggest actions as required.
- Represent Motoon in business meetings, conferences and industry events.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Required skills and experience:
No one knows it all, but these are the kinds of things we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, but a proven background in business development may be sufficient.
- Technical background is favored to understand the company’s operations and services.
- Experience and knowledge of sales, marketing and business relations is a must.
- Planning and presentation skills
- Inquisitive mind and quick learner.
- Self motivated with good time management and minimal needs for supervision.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Details oriented.
- Respectful and mindful to other cultures and personal choices.
- Team player, but can also work individually as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both Arabic and English