- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
We are a foreign IT Company based in the USA, currently opened a new branch in Cairo (El Obour Buildings, Salah Salem Road), we are seeking a Back End Web Developer (API) with the following qualifications:
- Experience with Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Development refers to the server side of development where she/he is primarily focused on how the site works.
- This type of web development usually consists of three parts: a server, an application, and a database.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Making updates and changes in addition to monitoring functionality of the site will be your primary responsibility.
- Back end developers are most focused on a site’s responsiveness and speed.
- It’s a full time employment, Salary budget is between EGP 4,000 to EGP 6,000
About this Company
ABC Egypt Company is a branch of Clinics Pro, USA (An American based Company), located in 35 El Obour Towers on Salah Salem Road in New Egypt, with an International Management.
See all Careers and Jobs at ABC