- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for development, implementation and ongoing
- Manage the procurement strategy for Falmouth Exeter Plus And Falmouth to influence the legal compliance of the procurement policy And supporting legislation
- To lead the development and implementation of procurement Policies and system strategies to support tenders and contracts
- Manage, and perform analytics and supplier performance Administration
- To lead the development of new supply chains including
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to create more competition and
- Harmonize business with group procurement strategies.
- To drive continuous improvement, better value and quality
- Improvements within the team and departments in the challenge
- Existing practices are actively researching ways to achieve the best
- Outputs, thereby contributing to ensuring key and financial performance Meet goals and take corrective action when necessary.
- Responsible for purchasing various departments.
- Follow up the executive procedures of the issued orders.
- Review all records, contracts and orders issued by the Procurement Department.
- Follow-up of tenders in the scheduled times and work to resolve the objection
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain