- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Finding new clients, creating a strong referral pipeline and building powerful relationships with them.
- Develop content for sales presentations, contracts, agreements or other required materials.
- Develop proposals for current or prospective customers.
- Attend events to develop professional knowledge
- Keeping up to date information about the trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial sector.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature in order to remain knowledgeable about the real estate markets.
- Develop professional relationships or networks.
- Search for new customers and update database with new data and updating existing one
- Prepare sales reports.
- Follow-up customer’ accounts.
- Achieve assigned sales target
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with the customers, by providing support and guidance.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on products offered.
- Preparing the needed Sales and Market reports to submit to the management periodically.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
We cater to all your buy, sell, rental and lease transactions of real estate across Egypt. Our aim is to continuously provide our individual, corporate and institutional investors with suitable property, and ensure such transactions are executed securely and professionally. We...
See all Careers and Jobs at Horizon